Saturday, August 12, 2006

Where I've Been: Sun., Aug. 6-Sat., Aug. 12

<-- Back to the previous post in this series

The first, median and last sites I visited each day of the past week. MCTR was giving me shit for the lack of updates lately. I put him in his place. Then he kind of turned it around and put me in my place. That's pretty much what passes for content around here.

Someday someone will read all of these in a row and know everything about me. I'd like to think that someone will be my biographer, but it's much more likely to be either an insane girlfriend or someone trying to arrest me. I'm just not egotistical enough to expect a stalker.

Sunday, August 6 (22)
First
Middle
Last

Monday, August 7 (80)
First
Middle
Last

Tuesday, August 8 (301)
First
Middle
Last

Wednesday, August 9 (187)
First
Middle
Last

Thursday, August 10 (63)
First
Middle
Last

Friday, August 11 (57)
First
Middle
Last

Saturday, August 12 (94)
First
Middle
Last

<--Back to the previous post in this series

3 comments:

Jose said...

Not sure how I put you in your place, but I like the link to Mr. Ford's film of 1993. Me want content.

Jose said...

satanic chicken action figures? wtf, mate?

ribble said...

That's from Goats. Diablo is a central character.