Tuesday, March 03, 2009

How Liberals Watch Fox

The thing about Fox News is, nine out of ten things on it are just regular news - this happened, that happened. But the other one in ten things will be so infuriating that I simply will not be able to watch the other 90%.

The last time I watched Fox News was election night, and I wanted to call them out on something then, but I couldn't find it again until I saw Jon Stewart calling out Michelle Malkin for calling out Joe Biden.

Election night, Malkin was talking about this video of a visibly moved African-American woman, Peggy Joseph, talking to a reporter after an Obama rally in Florida.

Malkin's case, which you can read here if you're in to that sort of thing, was that this woman was saying that if Obama were elected, he would buy her gas and pay for her mortgage. Therefore liberals were all stealing commies, black people will take your money, etc.

But even in the brief clip Malkin showed, it was clear to me that Joseph was saying that if Obama were elected, he would help fix the country so Joseph would have the money to take care of these things herself.

Malkin was calling her "Peggy the Moocher." That's the sort of Fox News shit that really pisses me off.

No comments: