Sunday, July 30, 2006

Where I've Been: Sun., July 24-Sat., July 29

<-- Back to the previous post in this series

This first, median and last web sites I visited each day this past week.

There's a fascinating story of addiction here for anyone who cares to see it: Sunday and Monday are almost exclusively me reading Narbonic. Tuesday I start to leave the house. Later on in the week I go so far as to start looking for a job. And, of course, by last night I'm back on the smack again.

Sunday, July 23 (113)
First
Middle
Last

Monday, July 24 (76)
First
Middle
Last

Tuesday, July 25 (148)
First
Middle
Last

Wednesday, July 26 (80)
First
Middle
Last

Thursday, July 27 (44)
First
Middle
Last

Friday, July 28 (240)
First
Middle
Last

Saturday, July 29 (18)
First
Middle
Last

<--Back to the previous post in this series

No comments: