Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ribble's rainy day

It rained today in New York City and it reminded me of the day we went to Dinosaur Barbecue and it rained so hard the IRT was flooded out.


It was me, My Cousin the Revolutionary, Marmo, and another friend who I haven't decided whether to codename Beta or Charlie (your vote counts!) It took a little doing, but we managed to catch a cab, and as we headed down Broadway we passed hundreds of people on the street trying to hail our car.

"I feel like I'm in a zombie movie," I said.

"Whaddaya mean,"* said Marmo (not a fan of zombie movies).

"I feel like all these people are going to run at the cab going 'Gwar!'"

Then after the girls got out we agreed to share the cab with a very nice couple from Ohio.




* I'm paraphrasing here. Marmo is actually very well-dictioned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me giggle. you better be at my party mister, i hung a picture of you in our apartment. that way you are always here. lol.

Jose said...

you're a sick puppy miss bff!.

Jose said...

oh and i vote for Charlie. Beta rings too much of outdated media and huxley.

ribble said...

Vote tallied.

ribble said...

And, for the record, I went to your party.

Also for the record, I like starting sentences with conjunctions.