Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wow, ribble, your early stuff sucked

I pride myself on taking the long-term view. I'm a big picture guy. I know, for example, that compared to the things I write later, all the stuff I put up early in this blog's life is going to suck.

I don't know what I'm doing. I have no unifying theme. The blog might not last at all. It's touch and go. Like a four on the Kinsey scale, it could go either way.

The best I can hope for is that I hit on the right style for my real blog, the blog I'll tell others about. Then I'll shut this site down and start something new. Maybe with some graphics.

In fact, if you're reading this now, it's likely either because I've shot off my big mouth and actually told someone about this thing, or I've become an overnight success in, say, 2009, and you've chosen to read the archives. Either way, these early posts have no potential beyond that to embarrass me.

So let's say we both get through the early stuff as quickly as possible and move on, eh?

No comments: