Monday, August 18, 2008

Musical Colors

This post came to me while I was thinking how someone could make a really good mashup of Blur's "He Thought of Cars" and all those scenes in Scrubs where people are driving places.

Basically, I'm interested in taking the (White plus Black equals) Grey Album one step farther.

The Yellow Album

The Green Album

The Orange Album (...and again)

My special Weezer section:
The Red Album
The Green Album
The Blue Album

Purple

Infared

Violet

Ultraviolet

Mauve. No, seriously. Mauve.

Colors (for U.S.icans)
Colours (for foreigners)

Pink

Brown (although, personally, I'd go with this Brown.

And, finally, The Khaki Album
(although I'd feel free to go with Kaki King.)

Fire up your Pro Tools, pop culture post-modernists! I want a full spectrum by next Fall!

No comments: