Saturday, December 23, 2006

Stuff I've Looked Up On Wikipedia This Week

How I've been educating my brain this week. In reverse chronological order, then grouped by related searches. Context available upon request.

Chris Ware

Long Tail

George Plimpton
Dave Eggers

Godzilla (film)
Godzilla (in general)

San Antonio
King William
Santa Fe

Fifty Greatest Cartoons of All Time (via Boing-Boing)

Anger
Frustration

The Second Episode of Rome
The First Episode of Rome
Rome: HBO TV Series
The 11th Episode of Rome
List of the Harveytoons Show Episodes

The Andy Griffith Show
Andy Griffith

Prestige Class
Limousine Liberal
Mallard Fillmore (via Shortpacked!)

2 comments:

Jose said...

I request an explaination for "prestige class" and "limousine liberal"

ribble said...

If you look on the wikipedia entry for Mallard Fillmore, those are listed as two of his favorite subjects or targets. I looked them up because I wasn't quite sure what they were - they're kinda arcane.