Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where I've Been: Sun., July 30-Sat., Aug. 5

<-- Back to the previous post in this series

The first, median and final site I visited each day of the past week. I spent last week driving across country with my dad. Then Wednesday I came home and went to sleep. I am still not fully awake.

Sunday, July 30 (302)
First
Middle
Last

Monday, July 31 (0)

Monday I didn't go online because we were driving from Ohio to New Hampshire and I couldn't get the internet working in the hotel.

You suck, Holiday Inn of Johnsville, N.Y. - and I don't care who knows it.

Tuesday, August 1 (71)
First
Middle
Last

Wednesday, August 2 (73)
First
Middle
Last

Thursday, August 3 (284)
First
Middle
Last

Friday, August 4 (47)
First
Middle
Last

Saturday, August 5 (36)
First
Middle
Last

<--Back to the previous post in this series

3 comments:

Jose said...

so, are you ever going to post your clever insights and witticisms etc ever again or just your weekly site histories for all eternity?

ribble said...

Hmm. Screw you.

Jose said...

yes more like that exactly.