Monday, March 05, 2007

ribble's Bio

The bio I wrote for this month's First Sundays program.


Richard (First Sundays Producer) was exiled from the New York suburbs, grew up in Texas, fled the country for an odd and obscure school in Wales, then went to college in the frozen American North. He moved to Brooklyn after school and became a journalist, then a finance guy, then a producer, then a lackey, and then a producer again. He aspires to some combination of making movies and having steady, respectable work, and he cannot watch a movie without trying to guess the budget.


More and more of my compatriots from my odd and obscure Welsh school are finding their way here, so I figured I'd post it. "And then a producer again" is a snowclone from Minds, except that snowclones are supposed to be common, and that one's pretty obscure.

No comments: