Saturday, September 09, 2006

If I Don't Watch Shrek Again, the Terrorists Have Won

I don't normally blog news, but here's a quote from a NYT article about the President's speech on moving Al Qaeda members to Guantanamo.

"Although the C.I.A. has faced criticism over the use of harsh techniques, one senior intelligence official said detainees had not been mistreated. They were given dental and vision care as well as the Koran, prayer rugs and clocks to schedule prayers, the official said. They were also given reading material, DVD’s and access to exercise equipment."

Here's my question: what DVD's were these guys given? Is it like in prison where you can only watch kids' movies? Is it some promerica bullshit? What do the 14 highest ranking Al Qaeda prisoners like to watch, movie-wise?

Get on it, US Weekly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Shrek... Madagascar though.. that was a sweet movie. ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!

ok i got myself tipsy at dinner. don't tell joe im not reading.

ribble said...

Who?