Thursday, November 30, 2006

TMBG + Walter Sobchak OMG WTF?!

My God. How is it I didn't know about this before?

Here, this is my impression of myself seeing Fritalian for the first time not ten minutes ago:

FIRST VIEWING: Hmm ... catchy, but vaguely xenophobic.
SECOND VIEWING: Wait, is that ... Big Dan Teague?!?!
THIRD GOOGLING: Why does that domain look so familiar?
EIGHT TIMES :30 LATER: [Dies of intersecting-personal/cult-favorite capitalist bliss.]

Hold on. I've got to call Speedrail and find out why he didn't tell me about this earlier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - move over, I'm gonna collapse right near you..this is great! You know they're playing in your hood on 12/16 but the show's sold out, I just found out about it. Guess that doesn't make me a very good TMBG fan, huh? (hanging my head low)

ribble said...

I'm so glad I could bring such pleasure to another of the true fans. I heard about that show (at South Paw) a few months back but refused to commit myself so early on, then completely forgot about it until now when it can best be described as "too late." Maybe we should get together that night and try to sneak in the back.