Monday, June 12, 2006

Everything's Happy Underground

I am working on an independent feature production for the next month or so. I'll be driving the wardrobe truck for the production, which means that every fire watch I'll get to try on the lead's dresses. Plus I'm getting paid! It's a win-win.

For the past three days, I've been preparing to go underground. Once the production starts in earnest by the middle of this week, I'll be doing nothing except sleeping, working and eating until things wrap around July 12. That means two things: one, I have to get in all my laundry washing, prescription fufilling, car bomb drinking etc. now, and, two, those who read this blog are going to get very used to reading what I write when I'm half asleep. It's not like you haven't seen it before.

Coming up: production diary!
Also: recycled photos of lego men!

No comments: