Friday, June 09, 2006

A Link Seminar For My Mom

I target my blog to people I know but don't see very often. As a result a significant part of my "audience" is, right now, at this very moment, reading the first blog they've ever read in their lives.

These people may be missing out on the significance of my links. Mine is a hyper-linked brain, and, as Tony Pierce says, links are what seperate bloggers from apes. I think clicking the links on my blog makes it funnier.

Okay, let's be honest. When I'm talking about my audience, I'm talking about my mom.

Mom, who hates computers in general and hers in particular, never clicks a link because she can never find her way back. Mom: click the back button. It's up there in the top left corner of this window. Go ahead - click that link for "back button," then try it out.

Welcome to the future.

No comments: