Saturday, June 03, 2006

Where I've Been: Sun., May 27-Sat., June 3

<-- Back to the previous post in this series

The first, median and last sites I visited each day of the past week. I always thought of this as something I did on Saturdays when I didn't want to think too much, but Cousin Barles says this is one of his favorite regular features. Of course, I don't have any other regular features, but I guess I'll keep it around for now.

I just realized this totals over 650 page views this week - other people must have more, but it still seems like a lot. I know I've started reading blogs as regularly as comics, but I don't think that's it exactly.

The way I browse reminds me of when Eric Kraft's character, Peter Leroy, gets a new set of encyclopedias in Where Do You Stop? When Peter comes down for dinner the evening after the encyclopedias are delivered, his Dad asks him what he learned from them that day, expecting a couple of factoids. Instead, Peter talks for the rest of the meal about all the stuff he's read. Each entry in the encyclopedia took him to another entry that took him to another, and before long, he knew more than anyone wanted to hear.

I do the same thing.

Now that I'm calling out lurkers (talking to you, Marmo!), I'll also open the door to questions about what exactly I was doing when I browsed to some of these sites. I promise all my answers will be almost completely true.

Sunday, June (2)
First
Last

Monday, June (88)
First
Middle
Last

Tuesday, June (77)
First
Middle
Last

Wednesday, June (125)
First
Middle
Last

Thursday, June (138)
First
Middle
Last

Friday, June (174)
First
Middle
Last

Saturday, June (57)
First
Middle
Last

<--Back to the previous post in this series

No comments: