Monday, June 12, 2006

Production Diary: Pre-Production Day 1

The most exciting thing I did today was to drive a truck of reasonably intimidating size without incident. It turns out this one is a bit larger than the truck I drove a few weeks ago, but I just put on my sunglasses, adjusted my mirrors and talked with my ride-along, and I was fine.

The most surreal thing I did today was to sweep out the back of the truck I'll be driving for the next month and think "There are many like it but this one is mine."

3 comments:

Speedrail said...

being stuck in boston until sunday, i have begun to realize that it's the small things about new york city that i miss the most: the smell of fresh baked bread mingling with subway exhaust greeting me when i wake up, the impossible mix of models and crazy people that flood the sidewalk, and snake eyes having to "sweep out" a truck. bright lights, big city.

Anonymous said...

time to update, ribbles.

it's marmo

i'm in vermont

i don't think i'm every coming back.

come and play with me.

it rocks.

they have barbeque.

Anonymous said...

Dear BFF,
you're a lazy hobag. post.
love,
BFF